Polker Development Update — 5th January 2022!
Firstly, we hope all you Polker fans had a great new years and are excited for the coming year!
We are continuing our development updates to ensure that we are transparent about the stage that we are at with the game. It’s been a busy couple of days and we have the Changelog of what’s been done this week so far below. We will continue to bring these tri-weekly updates so make sure you check our social media for further updates.
Below are the updates from Jesse Paul — Chief of Gaming Operations:
- We have begun to develop wireframes for new UI.
- We are preparing our launcher and updater for the upcoming executable.
- Updated several UI elements including flags, text, and various sections of the dashboard.
- We have localization almost ready for 10 languages! German, French, European Spanish, Brazilian, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Polish.
- Developed and performed several unit tests on hand ranks, chip management, and gameplay.
- Fixes for NFT server. More performant and stable.
- More fixes for gameplay stability and freezing. Haven’t seen a single freeze yet since fixes!
- Begun UI conversion on various areas for our new model.
- Reenabled graphics setting options and adjusted performance profiles.
- Changes to lobby filtering and views to improve performance and UX.
- Continued work on player stats like experience and our tier system.
- Continued work on our social systems like chat and friends/rival lists.
Remember this is just so far this week — next update Friday! Stay tuned!