Friday Dev Update — March 25th!
The initial roll-out of the Early Access version of Polker has been successful!
Polker has decided to launch the game in phases rather than with all features implemented from the beginning. The reason behind this is simple, if we identify bugs or feature requests on each feature and address and have them working smoother and looking better it will be simple to transition to the following feature.
We will be launching the full Early Access on Monday the 28th of March. We will initially be allowing an additional 1000 users to register — but not only that, there will be a new patch out with a huge number of fixes and feature requests implemented.
- Profile UI Added
- Leave Table Button Simplified
- Revamped Player Currency UI (top right)
- Player Seat Rotation Fixes.
- Error Prompt Corrections.
- Revamped Quick Seat UI and Functionality.
- Advanced Options Revamped.
- Changed 2X to 2BB on Action Panel.
- Action Panel UI Refactored.
- Always BB Raise to Option (No More 0 Raises).
- Avatar Selection Screen Updated.
- Room Filter Updates.
- Changed Verbiage for Bet and Raise on Action Panel.
- Hand History for Muck/Fold Revised
- Chip Abbreviations Adjusted
- Logout Prompt and Toasts Added.
- Graphics and Audio Settings UI Updates.
- Login Screen UI Updates.
- Adventure Mode UI Updates.
- Fixes for PKR Pass Avatar Displays.
- Increased Timer Countdown Display.
- Added Alert Sound When Countdown for Player Begins.
- Reward Notification Improvements.
- Fixes for “Remember Me” Option
- Home Screen UI Updates
- Raise With Mouse-Wheel.
- Fix for Showing Wrong Hand Description in Action Panel.
- Button Polish Details and Improvements.
- Improvements to Mitigate Stalling Issues.
- Updates to Global List Online Status
The patch will go live on Monday 28th!
The features listed above are not a full list of features to be added and there may be some additions and/or reductions before the patch is out.
Stay tuned on our socials for further information!